Learn More About It
Individuals and team members
To proactively manage or resolve disagreements in the workplace.
Provides an understanding of the healthy and unhealthy behaviors in disagreements, and how to resolve conflicts with different styles.
When tension or conflict is present and a balance between style behaviors is needed to achieve a productive resolution. Or to deepen understanding of Five Behaviors teambuilding.
Take online through the link sent by the EPIC administrator
What you need to get started
Getting started is very easy. Here are the 3 key items you will need to solve your learning and development needs:
- 22-pages, research-validated, online assessment
- Completely customizable
- Helps participants:
- Improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
- Learn how to interact in conflict with people with different DiSC styles.
- Understand common destructive responses to conflict and why they and others might react this way. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
- Step back from and reframe their unhealthy thought patterns, allowing them to choose more productive responses to conflict.
- Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous DiSC® assessment, that data can be used with this profile to shorten the assessment taking time
- 20 EPIC Credits Learn more
- Facilitator’s Guide
Customizable PowerPoint with embedded video
A stand-alone video
Customizable participant handouts
Sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict profile
Productive Conflict Interaction Guides (set of 25)
Templates and images
Access to online resources and research
$1,495.00 - Buy Now
- EPIC Account Set Up
Productive Conflict Facilitator Kit
265 EPIC Credits for:
12 Productive Conflict Profiles
1 Facilitator Report
Unlimited Comparison Reports and Team View Reports
12 Productive Conflict Reference Guides (set of 12)
$2,579.00 - Buy Now
Conflict Facilitator Kit
Productive Conflict Starter Package