Accurate Assessments that are Fast and Easy to Administer
The Everything DiSC Difference
Everything DiSC connects people on a human level delivering “A-ha!” moments that transform workplace environments from individuals with talent into collaborative, thriving cultures. These assessments are:
- Built on a Strong Foundation of Research and Rigor: Everything DiSC provides a trustworthy assessment with sound psychometric properties, and prioritizes quality by using computer adaptive testing, global norming, and real-world testing.
- Transformational Learning Experiences: Only Everything DiSC goes beyond the classroom with MyEverythingDiSC, and soon-to-come Catalyst - personalized mobile-friendly tools and platforms that help participants use DiSC every day to connect better with their colleagues in real time.
- Simple but not Simplistic: Everything DiSC translates an assessment results into their personalized, actionable story that enables behavior change in tangible ways for the participant.
- Customizable and Flexible: Your organization has unique needs. Everything DiSC offers versatile tailoring elements that allow you to easily design a customized program that’s right for your organization and your time constraints. A new format for specifically for virtual training is available in June!
- Expertise of a Trusted Advisor: With deep product expertise, Martha Legare and the Gantt Group can help you transform the DiSC Application Suite into impactful and customized solutions that work, earning a 94% satisfaction rating around the globe.
The Five Behaviors™ of a Cohesive Team
The Five Behaviors assessment is the result of a partnership between Patrick Lencioni, author of the Five Dysfunctions of a Team (3+ million copies sold) and Wiley Publishing. It’s a team development program designed to improve team effectiveness and productivity through the understanding and applying Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. The value-driving differentiators are:
- Team Development Solutions Unlike Any Other: The framework of Patrick Lencioni’s proven model is combined with personal insights revealed through a personality assessment that empowers team members to make lasting changes that drive business results.
- Transformational Team Learning: The true power of teamwork is brought to life through a proven, transformational experience using a personalized profile, in-depth facilitation, and follow-up tools to create a one-of-a-kind program to help you build more cohesive and productive teams in your organization.
- Research-Backed Understanding of Modern Team Dynamics: With a solid investment in developing continuous learning experiences, The Five Behaviors program ensures high-quality solutions that concentrate on the dynamic nature of teams in today’s current workplaces.
PXT Select™ - Hiring Done Right
With 20 years of experience in hiring assessment, the Profiles International pre-employment screening tool was purchased by Wiley. It has since been developed into 5 separate components with a much more extensive library of job descriptions. Benefits include:
- Select the right people: Choose the most likely person to succeed for depending on the nature of each role and dynamics of the team.
- Reduce turnover: Make sure that you hire the appropriate person who will be engaged in the job based on their thinking style, behavioral traits and interests.
- Improve team performance: Performance management is based on data from over 42,00 organizations who have successfully used these assessments.
- Enhance communication and relationships: Working with information that enables your staff to assess how an applicant will work with a variety of coworkers, managers, or customers, you can use PXT Select to hire and coach people to improve performance.
Our Gift: State of
Teams are the building blocks of any organization, and our working lives are becoming more team-oriented than ever before. Download our free PDF gift to learn more about the dynamic nature of teams in today’s workplace based on insights from over 20,000 employees.