Learn More About It
Leaders or high potentials
To create a plan for professional development.
Provides feedback on performance from their managers, peers,
and direct reports. Provides 3 action strategies.
When a 360-overview perspective is wanted on a leader or high potential individual.
Take online through the link sent by the EPIC administrator.
What you need to get started
Getting started is very easy. Here are the 2 key items you will need to solve your learning and development needs:
- A research-validated, online rating tool for leaders combines the Everything DiSC® and Leadership Behaviors assessments.
- Allows for an unlimited number of raters to be engaged in this 360-feedback process
- Raters will identify which leadership practices they would like to see the leader engage in more frequently.
- Raters choose from a variety of selectable comments that provide focused, balanced, and constructive feedback the leader can actually use.
- 22+-page 360° profile report provides:
- Context-specific feedback using intuitive easy-to-read visuals
- Clear definitions of the Eight Leadership Approaches and associated behaviors
- Graphic illustrations that break down feedback by type of rater (e.g., managers, peers, direct reports, others)
- Detailed rater comments on all 24 Practices
- Three personalized strategies that identify areas where leaders have the greatest opportunities for improvement, based on their unique DiSC style and specific feedback provided by raters.
What’s included in the free Getting Started Guide:
- Resources to walk you through the five crucial phases of the implementation process, including:
Program set up: clarify the purpose, scope, and timeline of activities; conduct meetings with the project team, executive sponsor, EPIC administrator, and coach
Communication: email and memo templates to announce the program to the organization, notify leaders of their selection to participate, and launch the process with participants and raters
Assessment: all the details your EPIC administrator will need for successful assessment administration, from assigning access codes to generating final reports
Coaching: tools and techniques to help coaches prepare for delivering feedback, meeting with leaders to review results, providing guidance to identify development areas and create action plans, and scheduling follow-up meeting to measure progress and promote accountability
Wrap-up: tips for meeting with your project team to review results and plan next steps
- EPIC Account Set Up
275 EPIC Credits for:
5 Everything DiSC 363 of Leaders Profiles
1 Facilitator Report
Coaching Supplement and Team View Reports
8 Dimensions of Leadership (5 Books)
$1,399.00 - Buy Now